Speaker: Hans Van de Water
We are experiencing an influx in online meetings and presentations. Hans Van de Water from « the floor is yours » will tell you how to structure an online presentation, what to pay attention to when composing your story and how to ensure a strong performance. Sounds interesting to you?
Approach: A mix of practical tips, interactive exercises and inspiring cases. We use research or project examples from participants. To provide individual feedback on each participant, we suggest the combination of first a general webinar and an interactive try-out session in smaller groups at a later scheduled time. During such a session, the participants present their own theme to each other and receive feedback.
Content of the workshop
The following elements are discussed:
• What makes presenting online different?
• Which software do you use best?
• Can you use the same slides for online presentations?
• How do you keep your audience's attention?
• How do you make it interactive?
• What do you say during the first minute?
• Do you have to be in the picture yourself when you show slides?
• Are you allowed to sit or do you better stand upright?
• How do you make eye contact?
During the interactive try-out session, participants have the opportunity to immediately apply the tips from the workshop bu giving a short presentation, followed by feedback from other participants.