ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Nestlé, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European Institutions, The Chancellery of the Belgian Prime Minister, Bacardi, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013 and has 11 offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Berlin, Warsaw, Zurich and Cape Town and is headquartered in Brussels. We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
Are you ready to lead our work for one of our most important international clients? Do you want to manage a truly wonderful and enthusiastic account team? Do you enjoy getting the best out of the creative and strategic department? Are you a trusted partner for partner agencies? Are you experienced in social media content, but also know how manage ATL and activation campaigns?
Yes, yes, yes and yes… well, then don’t hesitate to apply now.
• Is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of the account - operationally, creatively, financially – and is answerable on these points to the clients and to the Business Director.
• As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
• Builds strong and enduring relationships with clients. Also has a deep understanding of the clients’ business and of the key broader factors and trends shaping their markets and categories. The brand positioning, competitive context and targets, digital ecosystem, social media objectives. Leverages this knowledge to grow our assignments & revenue.
• Brings creative work to a next level and explore extra revenue streams within the social media remit. • Is the creative department’s most senior contact on a day-to-day basis thanks to a full awareness of creative processes and techniques and as such can add value to briefs, can judge work and can present it to clients convincingly.
• Creates the best possible environment in which to produce the best possible work.
• Delegates effectively and appropriately – upwards to the agency management as well downwards to his/her reports and to other departments.
• Builds the respect, loyal commitment and performance of his/her team members.
• Has a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
• On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, (new business) presentations, planning and brief taking. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
• 8-10 years’ experience – deep expertise in digital/social & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL, and adaptations of global campaigns.
• C2 level of French, Dutch or English and excellent command of either Dutch or French if English native level.
• Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
• Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Proven experience in managing team members and partner agency relations.
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile and international environment. Hands-on.
• Continuous trainings
• Very good work atmosphere
• Nice location in the center of Brussels
• Incredible rooftop