ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Nestlé, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European Institutions, The Chancellery of the Belgian Prime Minister, Bacardi, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013 and has 11 offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Berlin, Warsaw, Zurich and Cape Town and is headquartered in Brussels. We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Executive, hungry to work for several clients. If you have 2-5 years agency experience and are looking to grow, work hard, and have fun along the way, apply now!
• You’ll work in a team, lead by an Account Manager and an Account Director, to manage and deliver a spectrum of work (PR Activity, online, offline, activation, social media projects, …), from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
• You’ll ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate the workflow.
• You have the ability to work independently, as well as coordinate project delivery with the client and agency teams.
What we are looking for:
• Degree in Communications, PR or Journalism
• 2-5 years agency experience
• Dutch native speaker, Fluent spoken and written English and good level of French
• Excellent oral, writing, grammar and editing skills
• Strong project management skills: timings, scopes, budgets, etc.
• Strong organizational skills and multi-tasker
• Detail-orientated, self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility
• Interest in PR activity & very good knowledge of the Belgian media landscape
• Knowledge of social media and interest in influencers’ marketing
• Team player and good communicator
• Enjoy working in a multicultural team
• Good sense of humour
• Continuous trainings
• Very good work atmosphere
• Nice location in the center of Brussels
• Incredible rooftop