We’re looking for an experienced, driven Account Manager to nurture and develop some of the most loved and established regional and international brands.
• Under the supervision of an Account Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
• You coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
• You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
• You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
• You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
• You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
• You are the client’s main point of contact.
• You build relationships with clients based on trust and a mutual understanding.
• You are the creative teams’ main contact, providing direction on creative briefs, generating enthusiasm and earning their trust.
• You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client and sell creative work.
• You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
• You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
• You keep a clear overview of all income, costs and expenses and track media spent (if any).
• You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
• You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
• You will work in close collaboration with your Account Director who will set in place a structured way of working.
• 4-5 years’ experience – deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
• Native or equivalent level of Dutch or French with an excellent command of the other language. Master of English.
• Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
• Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
• Proven experience in managing team members.
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.