ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Nestlé, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. That’s one of the reasons why during the Agency of the Year Awards of Media Marketing, we were elected as the Best Place to Work in Belgium this year!
We’re looking for an experienced, driven Account Manager to develop groundbreaking campaigns for the European Commission.
• Under the supervision of an Account Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
• You coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
• You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate workflow.
• You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
• You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of our partner agencies to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
• You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
• You build relationships with clients and partner agencies based on trust and a mutual understanding.
• You are the media teams’ main contact, partnering with them so they can deliver the best media strategy and sell it to client.
• You are the creative teams’ main contact, providing direction on creative briefs, generating enthusiasm and earning their trust.
• You master a range of presentation techniques to sell creative and media work, with the agency experts.
• You manage the agency’s billing system and, together with the account executives, are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
• You understand the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
• You keep a clear overview of all income, costs and expenses and track media spent (if any).
• You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
• You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
• You will work in close collaboration with your Account Director who will set in place a structured way of working.
• You will supervise a(n) account executive(s).
• 4-5 years’ experience – broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global multilingual campaigns, expertise in digital and social campaigns, interest in activations and events.
• Full professional proficiency of English. Any other European language is an asset.
• Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
• Proven experience in managing team members.
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
• Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central)
• Big local, regional and global clients – opportunity to work on the most important corporate campaigns the European Commission is going to develop over the next 4 years
• Attractive package and benefits
• Continuous trainings
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Very good work atmosphere
• Interesting homeworking and flexibility policy
• Incredible rooftop
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application on https://belgiumcareers-ogilvy.icims.com/jobs
For any question, you can contact our Recruitment Coordinator Lisa Cipers @ firstname.lastname@example.org