cecoforma (www.cecoforma.com) has over 40 years of rock-solid experience in the field of event organisation and communications. We primarily serve the EU Institutional market, organising close to 300 events and communications campaigns each year.
We are currently hiring for the role Account Manager.
Description of the role:
You will join a newly created squad within cecoforma which has been set up following the acquisition of two flagship EU external action contracts. The role is an exciting opportunity to work on project implementation, to develop close working relationships with our clients and project stakeholders and to contribute to a successful project delivery.
• Establish close working relationships with clients and ensure coordination/contract management with the responsible EC project managers.
• Take lead on day-day management of designated projects and monitor project implementation (both technical and financial aspects).
• Resolve project management issues independently and escalate issues to squad leader as needed.
• Support work of the key experts as needed, and manage the mobilisation of (and negotiations with) non-key experts.
• Supervising compliance with EU procedures for project implementation (incl. procurement).
• Provide support to review, edit, strengthen, and format project reports before client submission, including: establishing reporting timeframes, reviewing processes and team inputs, collating previous client feedback and ensuring requirements are understood and reflected.
• Work with project accountants to establish and maintain robust financial management and tracking systems, including managing designated project budgets, ensuring adherence to project profitability targets, monitoring project expenditure and compiling accurate expenditure forecasts internally and to clients.
• Cultivating client relationships and gain a better understanding of upcoming needs of our clients and beneficiaries, positioning for upcoming bids
• Developing and maintaining relationships with technical experts and consortium partners to contribute to the development of the squad and support acquisition efforts
The ideal candidate:
• has project management experience implementing contracts in the framework of EU external action (DG INTPA, DG NEAR, FPI)
• has a commercial mindset both in terms of realising the expected profitability of ongoing contracts and in terms identifying new opportunities to grow the squad further
• is ambitious, motivated, curious, hard-working, flexible, and enjoys working as a team
• has excellent organisational and project management skills
• has a creative yet pragmatic approach to work, a critical mind, strong eye for detail, and excellent analytical and review skills
• takes responsibility and accountability for what they do and works with a solution-oriented approach
• Excellent English (spoken and written), French is an asset
What we offer:
• Full time position in a dynamic and multi-cultural working environment
• The chance to work in an agile and growth-oriented organisation
• The opportunity to learn and develop your skills
• A competitive salary package in line with your experience