Advertisers want to speak with 1 voice when they start a dialogue with their consumers. And they are keen on integrating all their contact points on the same strategy. Yet, they often work with several agencies, each renown for their specialism. This MasterClass gives clear guidelines for advertisers on how to manage relationships and working procedures with several agencies.
The MasterClass is an initiative from the Expert Center Digital, but the output is relevant for all agencies confronted with working with other agencies on the same brand or company. It was developed in close collaboration with the UBA, which underlines the importance of solid procedures and transparant agreements in case of multi agency relationships.
ACC and UBA will organise a MasterClass for advertisers and agency people to elaborate on the subject; to share best practices and to work on real life cases. The first edition of this MasterClass is planned in English on September 25th at UBA (max 25 participants!).
Objective of the MasterClass: To provide the awareness, mind-set, skills and strategies to help improve the effectiveness of running a multi-discipline agency team.
- To identify the issues and blocks that holds back integration.
- To co-create solutions to address the issues.
- To provide some key skills and belief systems to help improve the way we manage such complex teams.
- 09.30 – 09.45 – Introductions, objectives and agenda.
- 09.45 – 11.00 – Exploring the issue of multi-agency project teams through a multiple perspective.
- 11.00 – 11.15 – Coffee break.
- 11.15 – 12.15 - Mapping the process – Where does it go right (and why? Where does it go wrong and why?
- 12.15 – 13.15 – Findings from research amongst 30 different agencies and clients.
- 13.15 – 14.00 – Lunch.
- 14.00 – 15.15 – Deep dive into defining solutions in four of the key areas of managing multi-agency project teams.
- 15.15 – 15.30 – Wrap up.
This MasterClass will be an interactive co-creation session - so please bring your own experiences and learnings.
The MasterClass will be inspired by Paul Arnold of the EACA International School (part of the European Association of Communication Agencies):
Paul spent 14 years at Saatchi’s running a European accounts such as Reckitts and Hewlett Packard, as well as heading up training. He launched the Saatchi MBA and developed and sold courses to the European network.
In 1998, Paul moved to Grey Advertising to head up GlaxoSmithKline’s global toothpaste advertising, developing work in over 70 markets worldwide. In 2005, he switched roles, becoming Global Strategic Planner on GSK brands.
He has an MBA, MSc in Organisational Change and Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (modelling of successful behaviour patterns). Paul left Grey in 2009 to set up his own training consultancy. He is a visiting lecturer at Westminster University.
Friday, September 25, 2015 - 09:30 to 15:30
MEMBERS: 225€ (+VAT)
NON MEMBERS: 350€ (+VAT)