Digital Project Manager
USM is looking for a highly motivated Digital Project Manager to be part of a dynamic team in our Brussels office.
The Project Manager is in charge of overall management of digital projects. He/she ensures the delivered projects meets clients’ quality expected and is delivered in due time.
The Project Manager coordinates digital projects of various forms: digital events, websites, digital management of participants.
The Project Manager also take part in an innovation taskforce to analyse and benchmark existing solutions and market standards.
The Project Manager orchestrates the projects to make sure we can deliver high quality results.
Daily tasks include:
• Project management
• Budget follow-up
• Advise, guidance and recommendations
• Timekeeping and planning
• Coordination of revisions, corrections and delivery
• Resources management
• Coordination of partners and providers
• 2-3 years experience in digital projects
• Event and communication skills as an asset
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and take appropriate decisions
• Ability to design and implement organisational processes
• Liaison and relationship skills
• Good presentation
• Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written, any other language(s) would be an asset
• A willingness to adopt a flexible working schedule
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Availability to start as soon as possible
Send your CV along with a short motivation email and/or request for information to Barbara Dopchie Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘Digital Stage Manager ’