Digital Stage Manager
USM is looking for a highly motivated Digital Stage Manager to be part of a dynamic team in our Brussels office.
• The Digital Stage Manager is in charge of the implementation of digital and hybrid events.
• The Digital Stage Manager assists our clients on preparation of online events.
• The Digital Stage Manager is the link between speakers, event managers and AV technicians.
• The Digital Stage Manager assists event organisers in the preparation of the events, providing technical inputs on what is feasible and what is not.
• The Digital Stage Manager is in charge of the configuration of various tools, to make sure technical set up is functional on event day.
• The Digital Stage Manager technically monitors the event and welcomes, assists the speakers and participants. He/she coordinates set up and testing timing before the event and deals with any issues participants and speakers may have during the event.
• The Digital Stage Manager prepares attendance statistics after the event.
Daily tasks include:
• Event preparation
• Briefing of speakers and participants
• Set up platforms
• Live digital events
• 1- year experience in digital projects, event organisation or AV technical support,
• Event and communication skills as an asset
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Liaison and relationship skills
• Good presentation
• Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written, any other language(s) would be an asset
• A willingness to adopt a flexible working schedule
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Availability to start as soon as possible
Send your CV along with a short motivation email and/or request for information to Barbara Dopchie Barbara.email@example.com with the reference ‘Digital Stage Manager ’