EU Account Executive
ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age.
Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel.
We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
We are looking for an ambitious EU Account Executive, hungry to work for our EU and corporate clients. If you already have some work experience and are looking to grow, work hard, and have fun along the way, apply now!
You will be part of an integrated international agency team, primarily responsible for implementing communication campaigns for EU bubble clients (but not only). We are looking for candidates with strong client-servicing skills and comfortable in managing many projects at once.
If you are passionate about EU affairs, social media and ready to use your communications experience in a fast-paced environment – then this may be a great next step in your career.
You will work with the Ogilvy Social Lab EU team to deliver a spectrum of work:
• Supporting the day-to-day work for corporate accounts
• Conducting ad hoc desk research and media monitoring (such as media landscaping, stakeholder mappings and situation analyses)
• Developing editorial content for social media, press releases, articles, etc.
• Developing and running social media campaigns with the support of the internal paid team
• Briefing and working with agency teams to deliver and quality assure various audiovisual products, such as videos, brochures, posters, etc.
• Supporting the organization of thought-leadership events for the Brussels-based communications milieu
• Assisting with overall project management activities, including vendor onboarding, preparation of implementation plans, project reporting, financial management and quality assurance
• Drafting weekly newsletters on key areas of agency interest (trends in social media, digital, communications as they relate to the Brussels EU bubble)
• You will be in daily contact with your colleagues at the agency and other external suppliers
• You need to have the ability to work independently as well as coordinate project delivery with client and agency teams
• 2 years of experience in Account Management in an agency (or similar)
• Native (or equivalent) level in English; French a plus
• Strong editorial skills (e.g. ability to write well, draft articles and social media content)
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, EU Affairs, Political Science (or similar)
• EU affairs experience – a good understanding of the Brussels environment and stakeholders
• Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
• Strong organizational and project management skills, including some experience in dealing with financial management
• ‘Getting things done’ attitude
• Full-time job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center of Brussels
• Attractive package and benefits
• Very good working atmosphere
• Continuous trainings
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Incredible rooftop