Junior Recruitment Officer
ABOUT OGILVY & SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
Ogilvy Social.lab (OSL) is looking for a Junior Recruitment Officer with at least 2 years of experience in Recruitment to join our HR team.
As a Junior Recruitment Officer, you will be working on attracting talented & engaged people who will drive OSL’s continued growth & success. You will take part of the full cycle recruitment process.
The Junior Recruitment Officer will support the Recruitment of the agency in the daily execution of different tasks while working on several projects and employer branding. She/He will report to the COO of the company while working closely with HR team.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Meetings and intakes with hiring managers
• Liaising with finance to get approvals on recruitment
• Review and advertise vacancies using multiple channels (company website, job boards, social media etc.)
• CV sourcing on Linkedin to identify top talent
• CV management on our ATS (Application Tracking System)
• Management and follow up of our referral program Hunterz
• CV screening to short list best applicants
• Giving feedback to candidates including making offers
• Giving feedback and follow up with hiring managers
• Briefing and follow up with recruitment agencies when needed
• Developing relationships with schools to attract interns and students to join us
• Organizing and participating to recruitment events
• Recruitment reporting
• Participating in projects related to recruitment strategy such as employer branding
COMPETENCES & REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
• > 2 years’ experience in Recruitment – expertise in advertising, social media, and communication profiles is highly appreciated
• Graduated in Human Resources or related studies
• Dutch speaker with a high command of English. Good French is a plus
• Proven experience in dealing with hiring managers
• Proven experience using Linkedin Recruiter
• Proven experience using an Application Tracking System
• Autonomous & proactive
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of interacting with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Enthusiastic team-player
• Interest in digital marketing and social media
• Challenging & dynamic function in an innovative & growing advertising company
• Attractive package
• Very good work atmosphere and strong culture
• Flex-working options
• Nice location in the center of Brussels next to Central Station
• International environment