Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. That’s one of the reasons why during the Agency of the Year Awards of Media Marketing, we were elected as the Best Place to Work in Belgium this year!
Ogilvy Social.Lab is a collection of ambitious creative people, willing to challenge the status quo with new, innovative ideas.
We need a new face to lead the way in video and motion graphics. Today the studio includes 4 Motion Designers. They work almost exclusively on Social Media content and for brands like IKEA, Coca-Cola, Deutsche Bank, Sennheiser, Pfizer, Deutsche Bank, Nespresso,… From time to time, the team also works on the realization of Instagram and Snapchat Lenses. A 3D department is under construction, meaning that some of our Motion Designers are acquiring 3D skills and are now able to manage some simple content. The team is in constant evolution and is fully aware of new innovative technologies. Think you would fit in? Read the serious bit below…
In collaboration with the motion designer team, your mission will be:
• Creating creative video contents for our national and international clients.
• Being the guardian of the different guidelines and provider of beautiful "pieces of art".
• Providing social content that works on all platforms
• Design and produce motion graphic elements for existing video footage.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements with motion graphics to enhance creative output.
• Design & produce animated video content from scratch with minimal existing footage (eg. vector illustrations turned into an animated video).
• Assist in creating video treatments and storyboards for video ideas.
• Develop design aesthetics that align with client brand identity and guidelines on all projects.
• Actively propose styles of motion graphics to improve the quality of content.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives, and actively contribute to the creative brainstorm/development process.
• Mentor and share knowledge with more junior members of the creative team.
• Be an active advocate of anything and everything that's creatively inspiring.
• Professional understanding of English
• Excellent technical knowledge of software and motion design
• Good understanding of the Social Media formats (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok)
• Great contacts within the business
• Creative & fast learning mindset
• Ability to create simple 3D assets is an added value
• Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center of Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central)
• Attractive package and benefits
• Continuous trainings
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Very good work atmosphere
• Incredible rooftop