Senior Account Executive (Dutch Speaking)
ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, , IKEA, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, MSD, Vans, OffWhite etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. That’s one of the reasons why during the Agency of the Year Awards of Media Marketing, we were elected as the Best Place to Work in Belgium in 2020!
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive, hungry to work for our main clients (local and international). If you have 3 years agency experience and are looking to grow and have fun along the way, apply now!
You’ll work with the Account Manager and Account Director to manage and deliver a spectrum of work (mainly online and social media projects, but also offline, activation projects), from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning. You’ll ensure that the creative /media teams and traffic manager are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow. You have the ability to work independently as well as coordinate project delivery with client and agency teams. You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to live.
- 3 years agency experience
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Strong project management skills: timings, scopes, budgets, etc
- Strong organisational skills
- Solution oriented
- Strong interest in social media
- Previous experience in managing complex projects for big advertisers
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Fun player!
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central)
- Big local, regional and global clients
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Diverse and inclusive work culture
- Strong flexibility plan
- Incredible rooftop