Senior Digital Creative Team
Ogilvy Social.Lab is searching for a highly motivated Senior Digital Creative Team to be incorporated in our offices in Brussels.
A creative couple formed by a copywriter and an art director very conceptually driven, and with the ability to make beautiful designs and impeccable writing.
- Write copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for film, print, digital and social. Create artwork within brand guidelines and brand tone of voice.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaignable idea.
- Ability to think about 360 campaigns differently, positioning the content at the center of the reflection and then anchoring other, more traditional points of contact to it.
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective creative work.
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information.
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with the advertising community to help recruit top talent.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- Big Unconventional Idea Thinker: You go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with innovative campaignable thoughts that work across all media.
- Versatile: You are a strong art director with design pedigree that can work in film, print, web and social.
- Team Player: You are positive, collaborative and a contagious spirit, who works well with others. - Entrepreneurial You take initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship.
- Production Savvy: You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors.
- Time Management: You can manage your time, hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Cultural Player: You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
- We need an ambitious and hungry creative team ready to take on a huge challenge. In love with their work and passionate about their craft.
- New wave creatives, dreamers, doers, makers.
- Crazy enough to think they can change the industry.
- Team players.