Senior Digital Media Strategist
Here at Ogilvy Social Lab Brussels we make brands matter in today’s world, by combining compelling creative ideas with effective distribution and optimization. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Digital Media Strategist who can contribute in building effective media strategies and media plans for a diverse range of brands.
Passionate about how media strategy can guide marketing performance on the mobile and social web? Have a deep understanding of the advertising options in Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon?
The role is for a digital media strategist and orchestrator who integrates both analytical and creative thinking to produce an optimal digital media strategy for a client’s paid media needs. As well as delivering strategy and plans which cover key elements (inspired by expertise and data), there is also the opportunity to thread innovation, testing and learning agendas and creativity into the solutions. You should have a track record in analysis and delivering strong media recommendations to stakeholders, possess well defined strategic skills, and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and team members.
Very importantly, you are able to build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
• Partnering with and surpassing client expectations by delivering solutions to their media strategy needs
• Responsible for producing media strategy and planning output on paid media accounts. This is including integrated cross-channel media plans across channels incl. Social, Search, Programmatic Display, Marketplaces (Amazon) and Affiliate
• Helping to integrate digital media within the agency strategy offering
• Contribute to new business pitches
• Responsible for identifying and building key relationships with partners from ad technology, platform, tool and publisher suppliers
• Attendance and contribution to relevant internal and external meetings
• Preparation for and delivery of presentations
• Preparation for and delivery of briefings
• You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, delivery etc.
• You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, and on time
• Tertiary qualification in either Marketing, B. Comm. or Advertising
• Min. 7 years of experience in media strategy and planning
• Experience in developing digital media strategies and media plans
• Experience in analyzing complex briefs, data, market research and formulating actionable plans
• Knowledge of emerging tech, innovations and trends in digital media advertising
• Strong organizational/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and style
• Excellent English language skills, with Dutch or French a plus
• A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round advertising agency
• Attractive package and benefits
• Continuous training
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Support from a global WPP network