Social Account Executive (French speaking)
ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Nestlé, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. That’s one of the reasons why during the Agency of the Year Awards of Media Marketing, we were elected as the Best Place to Work in Belgium this year!
To be the voice of our client’s brands on social channels by managing social publications and unlocking the full power of conversations in the digital space. Working in collaboration with the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful execution of the communication strategy on social media.
• Brand knowledge: You demonstrate keen knowledge of the client brand’s positioning in order to develop strong and meaningful relationships and to fully understand the strategy.
• You’ll ensure day-to-day contact with clients by email or phone and will be responsible for the development of a strong client relationship and client’s satisfaction regarding ongoing projects.
• You’ll be a creative and strategic thinker! For some brands, you will be a Content Producer, responsible for curating content that is both creative and aligned to the communication strategy. For other brands, you will be an optimizer of existing brand and consumer content. You will be working closely with the social creative team to help you develop the creative assets.
• You’ll be responsible for copywriting in your native language (French), sometimes adapting the copy based on what has already been drafted in English.
• You’ll manage social media campaigns for various social media platforms, to align with the brand’s communication strategy.
• You’ll publish content across social media platforms in a way that meets the brand’s communication style.
• You’ll implement social media strategies to increase engagement and followers.
• You’ll respond to customer inquiries and comments on social platforms, in a timely manner.
• You’ll be sensitive to the nuances of conversation and interaction – enabling them to articulately and swiftly frame responses to both positive and negative comments and conversation streams.
• You’ll understand how social tools can shape, facilitate and evolve the messages we are creating.
• You’ll be responsible for internal and external stakeholder management.
• You’ll be working with the Ads Department where necessary to engage audiences by coordinating amplification (briefing, follow up, optimization, reporting supervision).
• You’ll have a good understanding of media Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of your clients.
• You’ll ensure the social media projects/campaigns stay within the allocated budget with the help of the Account Manager, whilst keeping a close eye on the time you allocate on projects/campaigns.
• Fluent in French with an excellent level of English, a good level of Dutch is added value.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• First class organisational skills.
• Passion for digital and social media.
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints.
• Full awareness of the creative process.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Organised and efficient planner, proven ability to multi-task.
• The confidence to give clients trust in your work.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
• Pragmatic, open-minded, team-player, curious, collaborative, enthusiastic Offer:
• Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central)
• Attractive package and benefits
• Continuous trainings
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Very good work atmosphere
• Incredible rooftop