Social Media Campaign Manager
Ogilvy Social.Lab is looking for for a motivated Campaign Manager, based in our HQ in Brussels.
OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo. We are working for several local and international clients incl. Vans, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Nespresso, BMW, several European Institutions, L’Oréal, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. ROLE Campaign Managers are responsible of the finalization and execution of the blueprint of a campaign on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest). Blueprint include campaign structure, bidding strategy, detailed versioning per segment, integration of A/B testing of artwork, copy or call to action and planning of the test to run. Campaign Managers implement the campaign and manage accurately the budget in a defined period of time. They amplify campaigns between selected distribution channels based on split defined in strategy.
• They set up of the campaign on the PMD platform of choice including: credit validation, media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign (week, day, hour, frequency) and tagging rules.
• They implement a pool of unique targeting mixing:
- Relevant targeting options offered by each platform
- Ad-hoc targeting he designs,
- Custom targeting based on tagging (website, app, mobile app...) or database that the client owns
• They execute quality check of the creative assets and when relevant manage the production and/or approval of these assets.
• They identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
• They aggregate results and prepare weekly summary and key learnings.
• They prepare/present campaign reporting including evolution of all KPIs like media spent, engagement, and granular analysis.
• They prepare potential recommendations to Social Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to re-adjust future plans.
• They are the contact point for questions related to the campaign from client or other agencies involved in the weekly execution.
• Hard Worker
• They present a strong start-up and entrepreneurship mindset.
• They have a analytic skills
• They have an eye for innovation
• They are social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
• They are left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
• They are curious and have a “test, learn and optimize” culture
• They like to push the limit and break the silos.
• The ideal candidate for Campaign Manager would have the following background:
• 1-2 years experience in social campaign management.
• Understanding of social platforms ecosystems formats, targeting options, tracking tool, reporting interface.
• Expert in optimization of ongoing social campaigns on Facebook and Twitter through PMD platforms. Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment. Candidate must have spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business reporting
• Candidate must demonstrate: a proven track record of social campaign management that produced positive business results and a deep knowledge of business and social.
• Previous experience in paid social agency
• A good knowledge and control of paid ecosystem
• Very good level of English (fluent is a +)
• Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of the market native language(s)
• Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in the center Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central)
• Big local, regional and global clients
• Attractive package and benefits
• Continuous trainings
• Career conversation and growing opportunities
• Very good work atmosphere
• Incredible rooftop
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application on https://belgiumcareers-ogilvy.icims.com/jobs
For any question, you can contact our Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org