Speaker: Pieter Dewinter/Famework
As an online matching platform, Famework offers brands and their agencies access to all relevant content for each brand to set up a collaboration in 5 categories:
1) audiovisual productions (including TV, film, web series)
2) live events (on stage and festivals)
3) sports (clubs, federations, organizers)
4) print (including non-fiction, lifestyle and cookbooks)
5) personality (celebrity endorsements and ambassadorship)
By identifying the possibilities for integrations in this content in good time, a brand can reach each specific target group and the difficult search for partnerships is simplified.
Some examples that are on the platform today:
- Do you want to reach the viewers of the new Streamz Original series, but this is not possible through advertisements?
- Do you want to know which major live events are coming up before they are announced?
- Do you want to be the brand partner of sports or media figures who propagate the same values of your brand?
- Do you want to respond to the increasing importance of e-sports in all sports?
During the Brainery session they will give their view on:
- Brand integration and local & international trends
- Tension fields in content, media and marketing in fast-changing times
- The role of agencies in concluding partnerships for brands (earning opportunities, their position in relation to channels ...)
- Some cases : how do I, as a brand, reach my specific target group that cannot be reached through classic campaigns?