The norms that exist within an organisation can make it difficult to recognise forms of exclusion in order to actively work on diversity and inclusion.
So an important first step is to define these norms and learn what the impact of DE&I can be.
In this workshop, we will give an intro to diversity and inclusion, explain why DE&I is important for any organisation and discover which norms have an impact on the current culture and structure of the participating organisation.
At the end of the workshop:
- Participants will have been introduced to key DE&I terminology;
- Participants understand why DE&I matters today;
- The participants will know which standards impact their organisation today;
- Participants will have brainstormed on possible steps that can be taken to make the organisation more inclusive.
You can subscribe for the afternoon session about 'inclusive marketing and communication' as well. A full-day formula incl. lunch costs €275,00 + VAT. (Don't forget to subscribe for both sessions)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to all
- Account & Project mgt skills
- Creative skills
- Management skills
- Personal skills
- Strategic skills
- Minervastraat 4, 1930 Zaventem
- 09:30 - 12:30
- 175 € + VAT
Comments and rating