What makes inclusive marketing and communication different from the marketing and communication you create today? What should you pay attention to if you want to reach a wider diverse audience?
In this workshop, we will answer all these questions using the Allyens Inclusive Brand Framework, some relevant case studies and exercises.
At the end of the workshop:
- Participants will know what inclusive marketing and communication is;
- Participants understand why inclusive marketing and communication matters;
- Participants can analyse cases from an inclusive lens;
- Do participants know tools they can use to make their marketing and communication more inclusive.
You can subscribe for the morning session about 'Norm thinking within the organisation and how to break it up' as well. A full-day formula incl. lunch costs €275,00 + VAT (Don't forget to subscribe for both session).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Open to all
- Account & Project mgt skills
- Creative skills
- Management skills
- Personal skills
- Strategic skills
- Minervastraat 4, 1930 Zaventem
- 13:30 - 16:30
- 175 € + VAT
Comments and rating