Speaker: Klaus Lommatzsch, Frederik Delaplace, Hakim Zemni, Ruben Goots, Karen Clément, Tim Vermeire, Prof. Daan Sorgeloos
Welcome to the Future of Account Management Education, a new and inspiring education program, designed by ACC for accounts with 4 to 6 years of experience.
More than ever, account people need a very diverse skill set to fulfil their role. This is why this unique program offers 8 sessions that will help them stay relevant in today’s agency landscape.
Given by real experts in their domain and complemented by senior advertising executives, this course program will help accounts grow and create more value for their role.
Key benefits for participating account people:
- Not only sharpen your hard but also your soft skills.
- Theory put into practice through cases and workshops.
- Evolve from great project leaders into great business leaders.
Who should participate?
- Account managers/directors with 4 to 6 years of experience who want to sharpen their skills and prepare themselves for the next step. Broaden your horizon and sign up for FAME!
- Limited to 24 participants for an optimal group cohesion and experience.
- Timing: September/December: 2 sessions/month, exact dates to be confirmed
- Members: €995 +VAT for 1st participant; €895 + VAT for 2nd participant
- Non-members: €1.495,00 + VAT for 1st participant; €1.395,00 + VAT for 2nd participant
- Open to all
- Account & Project mgt skills
- TBWA Excelsiorlaan 75-77, 1930 Zaventem
- 19:00 - 22:00
- 995 € + VAT
- 1.495 € + VAT
Comments and rating