Speaker: Mike Lander
We're delighted to announce a new EACA Chat on procurement & negotiation, topics many of you are extremely interested in!
Every agency wants to land a big brand – but when procurement is involved, how many agencies truly understand how this works?
On 15 March at 11.00 a.m. CET, Mike Lander (ex-procurement director and now advisor to agencies on the sell-side) will take us through how agencies can land big brands by engaging more pro-actively with the procurement departments.
He’ll also cover winning more RFPs, long term inflation implications and negotiation tactics.
What will you learn?
- What are the procurement teams, what do they want, and how do you jump their hurdles?
- How does an RFP process work and how can you maximise your win-rate?
- What are the implications and tactics required in an inflationary economy?
- How can you learn to negotiate anything better using an easy to understand 4-step process?
Who is Mike Lander?
- Between 2006 and 2008, he raised £6.5m debt and built a consultancy company to £20m revenue, 120 consultants, £4m EBITDA
- Ran a turnaround and sold his business for a 7-figure valuation
- Ex-Procurement Director for a PE backed company now worth >$1bn
- Ex-Managing-Partner at one of the UK’s largest Procurement Consultancies
- Negotiated 100s of deals with an aggregate value >£450m
- Chairman of an award-winning digital marketing agency https://resignal.com/
- Now advisor/practitioner on all things Negotiation and Procurement
Ready? Click the button below to register.