AdaStone Legal Day - Part 3
This GDPR Bootcamp is intended for different key decision makers and profiles in the ad(tech) sector, who directly and indirectly master operations that rely on data sets
2pm-2.45pm: GDPR Essentials and how to master compliance:
This session is intended for participants who wish to have an overview of GDPR basics and of how a company (i.e., its representatives, whether HR, Finances, Marketeers, Procurements, etc.) can implement various processes (depending on available resources) to achieve a certain level of compliance. This session was developed to offer introductive support in GDPR compliance, will provide examples targeted for the ad-tech sector and will finally highlight potential risks of non-compliance from both a basic sanctioning perspective as well as in terms of opportunities.
- Understand GDPR provisions in real life; identify personal data and distinguish it from anonymous and pseudonymous data sets; are aggregated data sets subject to the GDPR?
- Is my partner in the US subject to the GDPR? How can I make sure my partners also respect the GDPR?
- What are organizational security measures and how can I implement them?
- How can I make sure our company achieves a certain GDPR compliance level?
- What are the risks we could face if certain processes were not respected?
- What are the Data Protection Authority’s priorities for the next years?
2.45pm-3pm: Break – possible Q&As
3pm-3.30pm: Understand data related opportunities and adopt top reflexes to ensure compliance every step of the way:
This session is intended for participants who already have a certain GDPR and Privacy know-how and who wish to unlock an additional level of knowledge in terms of privacy related opportunities. This session was developed to illustrate how data protection can be an investment (as opposed to a constraint) that can maximise the value of data used in innovative operations. This session will set out how key decision makers can, through early privacy considerations, adopt smart strategical roadmaps for ambitious projects.
- How can I make sure our team understands the operation we want to conduct from a GDPR perspective?
- What can we do to identify potential privacy related risks and how can we reduce them as much as possible?
- How does the ad-tech sector rely on personal data sets, and what are the major data stakeholders I must be able to identify?
- How can we assess the reliability of a certain data driven solutions?
3.30pm-4pm: Case studies of the ad-tech sector and Q&As:
This session is intended to all audiences and will illustrate the 2 previous sessions with one or two case studies that will be decrypted live, hopefully to raise an interesting debate. General and specific questions can also be submitted as part of the debate.