Speaker: Martin Weigel_Simon Wassef_Ben Armistead_Tobias Nordstrom_Omar Quinones_Aaron Wiggan_Gareth Kay_Julian Cole_Jessica Lovell_Rob Campbell_Anibal Casso
After two amazing previous editions, Hoala presents the third edition of the Professional Master Course in Account Planning. The foundational ideal is to offer top-notch training in Account Planning by the most powerful strategists in the world:
- Martin Weigel, Head of Strategic Planning at Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Simon Wassef, Group Strategy Director at R/GA London
- Ben Armistead Head of Planning at 180 Amsterdam
- Tobias Nordstrom, Head of Planning at Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg, Sweden
- Omar Quiñones, Group Planning Director at Anomaly, New York
- Aaron Wiggan, Group Strategy Director at Droga5, New York
- Gareth Kay. Partner at Chapter, San Francisco
- Julian Cole, Head of Communications Planning at BBDO New York
- Jessica Lovell, Joint Head of Planning at Adam&EveDDB, London
- Rob Campbell, Head of planning at Wieden+Kennedy Shangai.
- Aníbal Casso. Group Strategy Director at 72andSunny.New York
During 11 intense weeks, the attendees will enjoy of inspiring and mind-blowing masterclasses from the heads of strategy of the most renowned agencies around the globe: R/GA, Droga5, Wieden+Kennedy, Forsman&Bodenfors, Adam&EveDDB, Anomaly or 72andSunny among others.
- 4 hours session during the Friday afternoon (17:30-21:30 hrs) typically focused on theory and its practical implementation.
- 4 hours session during the Saturday morning (9:00-13:00 hrs) typically focused on case studies where the lecturer will show you the methodology and the strategic thinking behind the case.
The course has been conceived to provide a really high level of knowledge and skills to the attendees. In order to guarantee exclusivity and a high quality, the course is limited to only 16 professionals with experience in the communication, branding and advertising fields.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACC members will receive a 5% discount.
- Open to all
- Strategic skills
- 02.02.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 09.02.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 16.02.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 23.02.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 02.03.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 09.03.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 16.03.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 23.03.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 06.04.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 13.04.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 20.04.2018 / 17:30 - 13:00
- 6.460 € + VAT
- 6.800 € + VAT
Comments and rating