Speaker: Expert Academy: Veronique Hoex
Time Management is a highly important skill when it's hard to separate work from home. Veronique Hoex will teach you how to keep a clear agenda, how to delegate your tasks, and how to set priorities.
This training is for people working as a project or account manager, with 1-5 years of experience. We allow a maximum of 8 participants.
• Awareness of how we deal with time
• Insight into the symptoms of inadequate time management
• The power of NOW management: tips for being present in the NOW.
• Create time for important things that really pay off
• Priority management = “first things first”
• Deal with the urgency addiction by means of the Eisenhower decision table
• Universal time management laws and principles
• Improve work habits for time savings
• Organize efficiently using the right planning tools
• Calendar and appointment management
• Setting priorities, handling e-mail, telephone and filing
• Approach and plan assignments proactively
• Anticipating peak times and causes of stress
The training session will be organised at our offices, if governmental guidelines allow it. If not, the session will be hosted online.
Voor Vlaamse bureaus: Deze opleiding komt in aanmerking voor de KMO-portefeuille.