Young Talent as Engine for Transformation
Our goal is to train and integrate better-qualified school leavers.
How are we tackling this issue:
- We conducted surveys with agency managers & youngsters to define needs and gaps.
- We organized 3 World Cafés (2FL/1FR with 11 Universities & Colleges + 18 agency representatives)
- We wrote a Whitepaper for the entire educational sector with next steps.
- We launched a survey among all Universities and Colleges to:
- Update our database.
- Ask for their needs regarding guest lecturers, agency visits, internships, speed-dating sessions, educational programs, and research programs.
- We are developing an online platform “School corner” on which Agencies & Schools can consult and schedule all of this.
- We created mixed Expert Center “Young Talent”, with agency HR managers and School representatives.
Learn recession-thriving strategies in Marc Fauconnier's 'Crisis. Hurray!' Analysts foresee a tough 2023 due to low consumer confidence from war, rising energy costs, and 2022 inflation.